Non-sample returns will only be accepted due to faulty workmanship or material and in their original condition.
It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect the merchandise upon receiving an order.
Any defect in terms of the correct style, colour, size or must be corrected before any alterations are made to the merchandise.
We do not accept returned cancelled orders, however, subject to Head Office approval, an application to return an order may be completed. On approval, a 25% handling fee will be charged.
To download the Returns application, please click below:
Only goods taken as SAMPLES will be credited providing:
- The goods are indicated as “samples” on the invoice
- There is only one item per SKU per size on the invoice
- They are returned within 14 days of purchase
- Garments are in the same condition and packaging as when they were purchased
- If pockets were supplied with garments, they must be present when returning the garments
- Goods are accompanied by an original (or Copy) of the Tax Invoice
- Sample returns amounting to more than R250.00, cannot be refunded in cash. An Electronic Fund Transfer will be processed instead; alternatively your account can be credited.
- Sample orders amounting to R10 000.00 or more require head office approval.
Garments that have been printed or embroidered will under no circumstances be accepted.