Trading Terms and Conditions
- Official orders must be placed online, emailed or faxed.
- Deliveries subject to stock availability.
- Non-sample returns will only be accepted due to faulty workmanship or material and in their original condition.
- No returns will be accepted with printing, branding or embroidery on the item, please ensure that you have checked the item to your satisfaction before proceeding
- "Proactive Distributor" level clients may qualify for a 5% discount on orders over 1000 units of the same style and colour. "Cobalt" Partnership level clients may qualify for an additional 3% discount on orders over 1000 units of the same style and colour. "Bronze" Partnership level clients may qualify for an additional 1% discount on orders over 1000 units of the same style and colour. Other Partnership program level clients are not eligible for additional discounts”
Other Partnership program level clients are not eligible for additional discounts.
- Please note: Garments comprised either wholly or partly of cotton are not suitable for applications where garment is exposed to excessive sunlight and/or perspiration, as this will result in fading.
- Interest will be charged on overdue amounts (subject to the terms of our credit agreement).
- Discounts are subject to timely settlement and will be reversed if payments are overdue.
- All goods remain the property of Mass Supply until paid in full.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notification and subject to Rand/Dollar fluctuations.
- Please view our RETURNS POLICY by clicking here
- We do not accept returned cancelled orders, however, subject to Head Office approval, an application to return an order may be completed. On approval, a 25% handling fee will be charged.
- Should item(s) ordered by Namibian clients be temporarily out of stock at Mass Supply Head Office (Durban), the client will be advised accordingly, along with an expected lead time.
Should the item(s) be in stock at our Johannesburg branches, the items can be sourced at the client’s request, subject to a delivery fee of R150.00 (excl). Alternatively, the client can order these items directly from Mass Supply Johannesburg, however the client would be responsible for arranging their own freight.
- Althought utmost care has been taken during the set up of this online store, prices in our current price list supercede what is displayed online.